The Burning Brush Painting Service provides a fast and tidy paint job for your miniatures. I’ve been painting for over 20 years and the standard service provided is firmly considered to be of “tabletop quality”. I primarily work in the 28-32mm range but I do have my own personal projects ranging from 6mm thorough to 120mm.
I am happy to discuss any project you may have.
The Standard Tabletop is fast and clean scheme that allows you to get fully painted miniature on the table quite quickly. Though you should consider some additional options for leaders, commanders etc…
- Command Detailing is aimed at unit command groups, elite units or those who are after a good to high quality painted force.
- Character Detailing is used almost exclusively for heroes, generals and army command units. That said I’ve have painted up a couple of Warmachine battle groups at this level. This is also the highest level I currently offer for wargaming.
- Model Weathering: Use of techniques from salt masking, stippling and/or weathering powders to achieve the worn look that many games are attracted to.
- Scenic Basework: I can also provide a bit more work on a base to give it that extra something.
2. Send an email to email@example.com outlining in as much detail as you can the nature and requirements of your project.
3. I’ll have a read through and may contact you needing some clarifications before we can issue a quote via PayPal.
4. If you are then happy to proceed I’ll arrange a time frame for the work to be completed and you can send us the miniatures.
Payment: Due to getting my fingers burned in the past I require full payment up front via PayPal before I start work. For larger projects we can divide the work over manageable blocks for your convenience.
Postage: I post via Royal Mail special delivery or DPD couriers. Where possible I will give you more than one option to pick from at the time the quote is issued.